If you are in danger:
Your local hotline or
U.S. hotline 800-799-SAFE (7233)
Teen Dating Abuse Helpline:
ACADV 2007 Annual Report
ACADV 2008 Annual Report
ACADV 2009 Annual Report
ACADV 2011 Annual Report
|| About ACADV
The Arkansas Coalition Against Domestic Violence (ACADV) is a nonprofit organization that has served both rural and urban areas of Arkansas since its inception in 1981. The membership consists of domestic violence service providers and others who demonstrate support for the philosophy, goals and objectives of the ACADV.
Services and Public Awareness Projects
ACADV provides the following services statewide:
- Training and technical assistance to domestic violence service providers, law enforcement, judges, attorneys, educators, and victims.
- Collaboration with related organizations for victims and survivors to tell their stories.
- Forums and opportunities for victims and survivors.
- Regular and consistent correspondence with ACADV membership.
- To bring awareness of domestic violence and its effects to law enforcement, judges, legislators, educators, the general public and victims.
- A toll-free domestic violence hot-line linking callers to the nearest domestic violence center.
- Direct services to domestic violence victims.