If you are in danger:
Your local hotline or
U.S. hotline 800-799-SAFE (7233)
Teen Dating Abuse Helpline:
Criteria and Requirements:
Affiliate Membership is available to domestic violence task forces, coalitions, Law Enforcement Agencies, special domestic violence teams, state or federal agencies, or other non-profits that are interested in the activities of the ACADV and supportive of the Principles of Unity. Applicant will complete the appropriate membership application.
- Attend ACADV sponsored workshops free of charge.
- Receive free on-site technical assistance and training.
- Networking opportunities with domestic violence service providers across the state at regional and statewide coalition meetings.
- Access to the ACADV lending library.
- Access to the most current and up to date information on domestic violence issues across the nation.
- Agency recognition within ACADV materials, such as Newsletters, PSA's, Brochures, etc.
- Access to the ACADV sponsored Clothes Line Project and Silent Witness Project.
- Receive ACADV newsletters and training notifications across the nation.
- Information and input on developing and pending legislation.
- Information on funding sources.