If you are in danger:
Your local hotline or
U.S. hotline 800-799-SAFE (7233)
Teen Dating Abuse Helpline:
Criteria and Requirements:
Organizational Membership is available to those organizations which operate as autonomous, independent domestic violence shelters within the state of Arkansas, and meet the Program and Fiscal Standards. Applicant agency will complete the Standards application process prior to membership.
Benefits of Organizational Membership:
- As an ACADV Organizational Member, your accountability will be provided through on-site monitoring on an annual basis, which will aid in professional credibility.
- Are eligible to receive state funding.
- The opportunity to exercise your voice by voting on agency policies and legislative initiatives.
- Attend ACADV sponsored workshops and/or conferences free of charge.
- Eligibility to apply for ACADV offered scholarships, when available.
- Receive on-site technical assistance and training free of charge.
- Networking opportunities with Domestic Violence Service Providers across the state at regional and statewide coalition meetings.
- Access to the ACADV lending library.
- Access to the most current and up to date information on domestic violence issues across the nation.
- Agency recognition within ACADV materials, such as Newsletters, PSA's, Brochures, etc.
- Access to the ACADV sponsored Clothes Line Project and Silent Witness Project.
- Information and input on developing and pending legislation.
- Information on funding sources.
- Opportunity to vote on any matter submitted to a vote of the membership.
Dues are annual and assessed on the sliding fee scale below, based on the program's total operating domestic violence budget:
|$ 0 - 10,000
|10,001 - 50,000
|50,001 - 100,000
|100,001 - 250,000
|250,001 - 400,000
|400,001 - and over