If you are in danger:
Your local hotline or
U.S. hotline 800-799-SAFE (7233)
Teen Dating Abuse Helpline:
Criteria and Requirements:
Provisional Membership is available to an organization that is a developing domestic violence shelter or does not meet the criteria for Organizational Membership. An ACADV staff person will meet with Provisional Members to assist in a written plan detailing goals, objectives, and time frames in which they will meet Program and Fiscal Standards. An ACADV staff person will meet with Provisional Members at a minimum, quarterly, to review and provide technical assistance with the proposed plan. Once Provisional Members are in compliance with Program and Fiscal Standards they are eligible for Organizational Membership. Applicant agency will complete the Standards process.
Benefits of Provisional Membership:
- Trained ACADV staff person to assist in coordinating and providing technical assistance during organizational development.
- Attend ACADV sponsored workshops and/or conferences at no charge.
- Eligibility to apply for ACADV offered scholarships, when available.
- Receive on-site technical assistance and training.
- Networking opportunities with domestic violence service providers across the state at regional and statewide coalition meetings.
- Access to the ACADV lending library.
- Access to the most current and up to date information on domestic violence issues across the nation.
- Agency recognition within ACADV materials, such as Newsletters, PSA's, Brochures, etc.
- Access to the ACADV sponsored Clothes Line Project and Silent Witness Project.
- Receive ACADV newsletters and training notifications across the nation.
- Information and input on developing and pending legislation.
Dues are annual and assessed on the sliding fee scale below, based on the program's total operating domestic violence budget:
|$ 0 - 10,000
|10,001 - 50,000
|50,001 - 100,000
|100,001 - 250,000
|250,001 - 400,000
|400,001 - and over